[CentOS] Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the slowest of them all? CentOS

Sat Mar 18 14:32:05 UTC 2006
Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 05:45 -0800, Jim Smith wrote:
> Some of the other RHEL rebuilds take one or two days, while CentOS
> takes
> 2 weeks. While i can't say if they have more than a hundred users,
> their
> speed in releasing quarterly updates is commendable.
>
> Technically CentOS is not the slowest, as Whitebox takes the wooden
> spoon but you get the general idea. :)
----
is it possible that you don't consider how offensive that comments like
this and your insensitive and ill-informed comments last week about the
various repos are?

You just earned the ticket to /dev/null on my sieve scripts

Craig