[CentOS] Load Balancing

Mace Eliason meliason at shaw.ca
Tue May 23 18:09:45 UTC 2006

I have been searching the internet looking for info on setting up a
cluster using csgfs repo, but I am not sure which files I need.  All the
instruction on the RH site talk about using up2date but that doesn't work.

Is there a yum groupinstall "Cluster" ?  I don't see anything on the
grouplist.

Which files should be install to run a cluster.  I realize it depends on
my situation.  Basically I want to cluster LAMP.