[CentOS] Best way to install on Reiserfs?

Wed May 3 08:19:55 UTC 2006
Jorge García <jorge at garsan.com.mx>

Hello, how can install my CentOS 4.3 under Reiserfs from install? (clean
install)

I have to download the kernel from centosplus and integrate to my dvd
and mofidy some things on anaconda or something?

I hace already googled about this but some answers are too crazy than
I'm get scared!

I was thinking something like this: Format my S-ATA with other distro
who support Resiserfs and when the install finish reboot and chroot to
my particion and install the kernel from centosplus??? (I'm crazy?, this
maybe work?)

Thanks for you help on this issue.

Jorge Garcia