[CentOS] ipsec-tools with cisco vpn client

Mon Nov 13 11:06:11 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 09:50 +0100, David Hrbáč wrote:
> Hi,
> anybody successfully running win32 client with Cisco vpn client against
>  ipsec-tools? I'm looking for elegantly running VPN road warrior solution.
>
> Scenarios are:
> - ipsec-tools with Cisco vpn client
> - pptpd with Windows XP native client
> - OpenVPN with OpenVPN Windows client
> - ???

I am using OpenVPN client on Windows and connect via an IPCOP firewall
(with the OpenVPN plugin for IPCOP) for our road warriors.

This solution seems to work OK for me.

I'm sure there are other as well, but since we were already using IPCOP
as our routers, this was the easiest for us to implement.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes