[CentOS] Calling All FS Fanatics

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Mon Oct 2 23:58:50 UTC 2006

Well, Karlski, my answer would have to be 'everything.' :)

This will be a pretty general purpose server doing many different things.
Mysql is one of the things it will be doing.

Now I've handed the bulk of the array space over to LVM. That would give me
the flexibility to use more than one filesystem. Hmmm, I'll have to dig up
some mysql benchmarks, run them up the flag pole and see who salutes.

Kirk Bocek