[CentOS] CentOS - Spam List?

John Hinton

webmaster at ew3d.com
Wed Oct 25 15:45:47 UTC 2006

The latest thread on Spam on the list has the potential of dominating
the list for a long time. Is there any chance that perhaps the CentOS
team might consider an Anti-Spam for CentOS mailing list? I would love
to participate in such a list. From a subscriber point of view, I would
think a 'CentOS A/S' list would be both pertinent and manageable from a
volume standpoint.

I know this is a bit to the side, but really for many of us sysadmins,
Spam is much harder to deal with than any other single portion of
running a CentOS server.

Are there any others that might like such a list? Would the CentOS team
consider adding this mailing list?

Best Regards,
John Hinton