[CentOS] Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-350 card on CentOS 4.X?

Alfred von Campe alfred at 110.net
Fri Oct 27 15:51:39 UTC 2006

Thanks for all the responses.  After reading them all, I will try out
the CentOSPlus kernel first.  If that doesn't work, then I will
probably install FC6 on one or maybe even all of the developer's
desktops (well, the ones that are working with video anyway).  We are
not going to use MythTV itself (we might paly with it, though), but
write our own software to do stuff with the video stream (I'm not a
developer, so I don't know all the details yet).

Thanks again,
Alfred