[CentOS] postfix pb with mass emails

sophana sophana at zizi.ath.cx
Mon Sep 4 16:51:39 UTC 2006

Unfortunately, I did the test some weeks ago, and the logs have been
rotated away...
I don't think I'd like to bother 3500 users again with my mass emails...
If you have a solution to test this, without real email...

Finally, I'm not so sure about the email being resent because of
unreachable recipients.
One thing I remember:
In the postfix spool, in the defered dir, there were LOT of emails with
different hash names.
Looking in some of them, I noticed recipients duplicated in several of
them, this should not be normal...
In the logs, I could see some these hashed defered emails being repeated
several times, each time with a cause why the mail was being defered.

There surely is something wrong in my setup. However I have thousands of
mails per day being sent (one by one...) correctly from the same forum.

Regards