[CentOS] Pentium M in desktop system.

Sat Sep 16 01:34:59 UTC 2006
Chris Weisiger <cweisiger at i-55.com>

I was just  booting up my system and it says Mobile Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz...

Is that different then a Pentium M processor..Im thinking if it would
say "Pentium M....etc" if it was a Pentium M model .because I know they
made pentium 4 's for laptops that were the same as desktop p4's..

So i was just thinking that if its the p4 desktop type ..then its even
better for me...