[CentOS] How to create a virtual machine? (Centos-5-beta-xen)

Mark Snyder mark at jmktdis.com
Wed Apr 11 14:38:23 UTC 2007

Hey Marcelo,

Do not expect to get a lot of help here about Xen. So far I have seen three post about Xen
on the beta release and no (zero) replies.  Either those who have success are not talking or
nobody has had any success, I suspect the latter with the beta release.  Just have to wait
for the final release.  I would suggest that you spend some time with the manuals, as that
seems to be the only source for answers.

Mark Snyder
JMK Computerized TDIS