[CentOS] Having trouble with FreeNX, Need help to make it work perfectly

Thu Apr 26 02:55:44 UTC 2007
Kai Yang Tay <mymaillist.kaiyang at gmail.com>

I can try that, but i will need to try it during the weekend, because
i am piled up with other work.

Yes: I think forget 1 important requirement for the server that was
not listed on my DELL invoice. I think it's a ATI ES1600 GPU.

Please let me clarify further.

This same problem NOW does not occur only on CentOS 5. After multiple
CentOS 5 installation failure, I fall back to installing of CentOS
4.4, (the exact version i used in the past, and work perfectly with
FreeNX), this time i did the same steps too, but the server also faces
the same FreeNX error.

BUT this time when i try to local login. The Server's GNOME is still
there, everything work perfectly at local connection, except for the
NX session. The error prompted is exactly the same as what shown on
CentOS 5 too.

There is 1 thing that i suspect on why FreeNX work in the past and not now.
+  I think the FreeNX version in the repository has changed