[CentOS] Fwd: Response from Canon - MultiPASS (KMM7153196V60774L0KM)

Mon Apr 30 05:24:25 UTC 2007
Mark Hull-Richter <mhullrich at gmail.com>

Chris:

That's a nice, glib answer, but not an option from my end.

I returned the Canon printer, and will never buy another one.

Thank you for your support, and Canon's.

Regards.

mhr

On 4/28/07, Chris Mason (Lists) <lists at masonc.com> wrote:
> Get a networked printer and avoid the whole USB interfacing nonsense.
>
> --
> Chris Mason
> (264) 497-5670 Fax: (264) 497-8463
> Int:  (305) 704-7249 Fax: (815)301-9759 UK 44.207.183.0271
> Cell: 264-235-5670
> Yahoo IM: netconcepts_anguilla at yahoo.com
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

Mark Hull-Richter, Linux Kernel Engineer
DATAllegro (www.datallegro.com)
85 Enterprise, Second Floor, Aliso Viejo, CA  92656
949-680-3082 - Office     949-330-7691 - fax
[This message is NOT SPAM and is sent in strict accordance with
Google, Yahoo, AOL, Netscape and Earthlink Terms of Service.  If you
are NOT receiving this through a group and do not want any more emails
from me, please reply to me and let me know.  If you are receiving
this second-hand, this sender disclaims all responsibility for your
response.]