[CentOS] Fwd: Response from Canon - MultiPASS (KMM7153196V60774L0KM)

Mon Apr 30 05:28:31 UTC 2007
Mark Hull-Richter <mhullrich at gmail.com>

> On 4/28/07, Chris Mason (Lists) <lists at masonc.com> wrote:
> > Get a networked printer and avoid the whole USB interfacing nonsense.

My apologies:  It's been a really long weekend and I typed faster than
I read....

1) I top posted.  Goof 1.

2) For some rason, I thought this was a response from Canon.  Goof 2.

Chris:

Seriously, that isn't an option from my end, but I did return the
printer and probably will never buy another Canon printer.  My
attraction to them died when I had to return my wife's IP4300 (an
exchange for her IP4200, and exchange for her IP4000) to get another
one about six months after the exchange.  What a collection of trash!

Anyone know where I can find a good inexpensive scanner?

Thanks.

--
Mark Hull-Richter, Linux Kernel Engineer
DATAllegro (www.datallegro.com)