[CentOS] recovery data

Thu Aug 2 14:33:43 UTC 2007
Hiep Nguyen <hiep at ee.ucr.edu>

and when i typed dmesg | tail and i got this:

Additional sense: Write error
end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 39776936
Buffer I/O error on device sda, logical block 4972117
scsi0: ERROR on channel 0, id 0, lun 0, CDB: Read (10) 00 02 5e f2 a8 00
00 08 00
Info fld=0x0, Current sda: sense key Medium Error
Additional sense: Write error
end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 39776936
Buffer I/O error on device sda, logical block 4972117
FAT: invalid media value (0xb9)
VFS: Can't find a valid FAT filesystem on dev sda.

anyone got any idea?

T. Hiep