[CentOS] [5.0] little bug confirmation request

Tue Aug 14 05:07:15 UTC 2007
maze at cela.pl <maze at cela.pl>

So, I've seen this from time to time with midnight commander, and never
really looked into it.  Now on second thought, maybe it has something to
do with locale/utf8/language configuration issues.

Could you try running "LC_ALL=C LANG=C mc" and see if that 'fixes' it?

Maciej