[CentOS] Re: are RPMForge and EPEL compatible?

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu Dec 6 15:34:48 UTC 2007

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, Rex Dieter wrote:

> R P Herrold wrote:
>> James 2:14-26

Rex Dieter replied:
> If you can identify particular cases where collaboration, as
> outlined in the above policy draft, was not followed, I will
> personally break out a can of whoop-ass, and work to fix
> things.
>
> Remember too, collaboration is a two-way street.

I never got a reply on my attempts in their court (both ML and
IRC), which itemized several matters, chapter and verse -- I
decline to pollute centos waters, where community works speak.

That your reply ends with a challenge rather shows a reason
not to feed trolls, or wrestle with pigs.

-- Russ Herrold