[CentOS] Re: are RPMForge and EPEL compatible?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Thu Dec 6 15:47:24 UTC 2007

R P Herrold wrote:

> Rex Dieter replied:
>> If you can identify particular cases where collaboration, as
>> outlined in the above policy draft, was not followed, I will
>> personally break out a can of whoop-ass, and work to fix
>> things.
>>
>> Remember too, collaboration is a two-way street.
>
> I never got a reply on my attempts in their court (both ML and
> IRC), which itemized several matters, chapter and verse -- I
> decline to pollute centos waters, where community works speak.

Please, I only want things to be better (and world peace, and a pony), and
that can't happen unless folks can out particular cases where collaboration
failed (esp on the epel side), so that I can I can try to help.

In the meantime, I'll go digging on epel's list searching for posts made by
you.

-- Rex