[CentOS] Re: Re: Re: are RPMForge and EPEL compatible?

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Fri Dec 7 17:19:26 UTC 2007

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> Dag Wieers wrote:
> > Targetted for Fedora Core 9 ?
> >
> > Nothing can replace the simplicity and ease of a repotag, which is a
> > solution that works today on EL2, EL3, EL4 and EL5. Any other solution
> > discussed over the last year does not exist and is nobody working on.
>
> I have repeatedly asked people to take this conversation away from this list.
> Is there really any point you are trying to make by carrying on ?
>
> its not that hard to just post a follow up on another list, both you and rex
> are on the epel and the rpmforge lists. how about pick one and post the follow
> up's there ?

Did you consider that I read my mails chronologically and replied before I
got to your post ?

Besides I did not start this thread, and many others have replied after
your post as well. But if you had to pick on my to make an example or as a
political statement, I don't mind being the stooge (just tell me in
advance).