[CentOS] Re: Re: Re: are RPMForge and EPEL compatible?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Dec 7 16:59:00 UTC 2007

Hi Dag,

Dag Wieers wrote:
> Targetted for Fedora Core 9 ?
>
> Nothing can replace the simplicity and ease of a repotag, which is a
> solution that works today on EL2, EL3, EL4 and EL5. Any other solution
> discussed over the last year does not exist and is nobody working on.

I have repeatedly asked people to take this conversation away from this
list. Is there really any point you are trying to make by carrying on ?

its not that hard to just post a follow up on another list, both you and
rex are on the epel and the rpmforge lists. how about pick one and post
the follow up's there ?