[CentOS] Re: yum freezing when removing old kernel

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Dec 10 21:00:39 UTC 2007

on 12/10/2007 12:37 PM David Evennou spake the following:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Silva"
> <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

I'm using Thunderbird, and it can be set to top-post or bottom-post. I know I
manually trim fluff from messages when I reply, and usually trim the
signature, since it will be added again. It makes a message easier to read,
and if you hold shift and click on your insert point, it is very easy when
thunderbird is set to bottom-post.