[CentOS] Looking for a howto site

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:20:05 UTC 2007

On Dec 11, 2007 8:09 AM, Alfredo Perez <alfredoj69 at rogers.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have been googling without success so I thought
> to ask the following question to the list:
>
> I was wondering if any of you know of a site
> that shows how to setup a wireless access point
> using Centos.

Please clarify - are you asking how to use CentOS to access a wireless
router, either to set it up or just to use it, or how to use a CentOS
machine as a router to be a wireless access point?

The former is pretty much just like any other router setup - open a
browser to point at the router and set it up like any other (even
Windows non-wizard setup).  The latter I don't know.

Thanks.

mhr