[CentOS] Help Needed with setup!

Christopher E

sensory.access at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:08:16 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I write in hope that there is a person willing to contact me and
assist in setup a server that is being hosted by ServerBeach,  this is
for a non-profit ,  I don't know much about this stuff and I would
like to get it setup so I can do the things that I need to do which is
get the website up and running.  The org does not have any money as if
it need we would get a managed server and instead of a self-managed
server.

Any one in the USA that is willing to help please email me back so we
could exchange information.

just so you know I am a english speaking person.

Sincerely,
Christopher