[CentOS] Postfix Configuration Setup for 2+ domains

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Dec 20 23:38:12 UTC 2007

Christopher Chan wrote:
> Another centos list member was of the opinion that since Centos comes
> with sendmail and postfix, we will therefore 'support' questions on
> these two software packages...or do we not?

depends on the sort of questions, the first port of call for generic
stuff like that really should be google and project docs and then the
project support mechanism, and yes ofcourse the CentOS stuff as well.

Specially for packages that dont carry much distro specific patches, you
are in most cases going to get a much better and lounder response in the
projects own support mechanism. If not, it might be time to switch
packages :D

go exim!