[CentOS] Re: yum freezing when removing old kernel

Mon Dec 10 22:36:12 UTC 2007
Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net>

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:37:20 -0500
David Evennou <de at data-masters.com> wrote:

> No problem ..... I was looking for a reader that would work with just
> "reply" and also remove the text that is automatically inserted from
> removed and did not know if that was manually deleted.

I use Sylpheed.

If you use your mouse to highlight the text that you want to keep, then hit
Reply or Reply All, the text that is copied and quoted in the new message is
limited to the part that you highlighted.