[CentOS] yum freezing when removing old kernel

Wed Dec 12 15:24:21 UTC 2007
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

David Evennou wrote on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:37:20 -0500:

> I noticed that some posts had the CentOS mailing list
> removed and did not know if that was manually deleted.

A good program will at least remove the signature from the quote.
Mine allows me to select what I want to quote before I reply (see quote
above). Apart from that manual trimming down is appreciated :-)
I actually prefer people top-posting if they don't trim, but people on
this list seem to prefer bottom-posting. It's not clear to me, though, why
they like to scroll down for hours for a two-sentence reply.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany