[CentOS] Orinoco mini-pci card not working

Mon Feb 12 16:13:59 UTC 2007
Edward Milstein <eddiem5 at yahoo.com>

Hello All,

I have a Dell C800 laptop which boots and runs wonderfully with
centos 4.4 except for the wireless card..  The card works fine with
other OS'es but not centos..

I have read a ton of postings in various places about conflicts with
orinoco_cs and host_ap, etc etc..  I have tried to add blacklist
entries to /etc/hotplug/blacklist, I have tried changing the alias
in /etc/modules.conf and I have tried to remove and reload modules by
hand, all to no avail.

I was hoping someone here could give a suggestion as I have spent the
too many hours on this thus far..

Thanks in advance,

-ed-