[CentOS] wireless question

Jimmy Bradley

bmobile40 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 22 06:51:13 UTC 2007

      I've had no luck with getting a wireless card to work. Before I go
buy another card, I wanted to see if there is a way I could do this
instead.
      I've got a second wireless router that I'm not using right now. So
I would like to find out if there is a way I can make this work. I was
thinking about connecting the second wireless router to my pc through
the ethernet port, and let the router be my wireless connection instead
of a wireless card. Now, is there a way I can get the second router to
talk wirelessly to the router that's connected to my broadband modem,
and surf the web and everything else that way?
      Any help would be appreciated.
Jim