[CentOS] error message RFE

Peter Serwe

peter at infostreet.com
Mon Jan 22 22:30:49 UTC 2007

Ted Miller wrote:
> I would like to file a bug report for the error message:
> kernel: floppy0: data CRC error: track 77, head 1, sector 3, size 2
>
> The error is real, it is the message that is in error.  Where do I
> file this?
>
> Ted Miller
> Indiana, USA
A bug report for a bad floppy?  I'd put that in the circular file..

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at infostreet dot com>

http://www.infostreet.com

"The only true sports are bullfighting, mountain climbing and auto racing." -Earnest Hemingway

"Because everything else requires only one ball." -Unknown

"Do you wanna go fast or suck?" -Mike Kojima

"There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love." -Sir Stirling Moss