[CentOS] RAID1 building via hardware

Tue Jan 30 16:27:23 UTC 2007
Patricia Bittencourt <patricourt at yahoo.com.br>

 Hi all,

        I´m trying to create a RAID1 on a machine. I´ve already configurated BIOS (mother board, Intel, S500VSA SATA) so as to build RAID1 via hardware. However on CentOS Installer, when I reach "disk setup" screen, it shows up 2 devices (/dev/sda and /dev/sdb).

        Is this right (both devices being showed)?

        How should I proceed on this moment? If I create the partitions on sda, sdb will be identical?? There is no away to assure this on the installation, so that the doubt came to my mind...

 thanks in advance,
 Patricia
Fale com seus amigos  de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/