[CentOS] Setting up rsync

Sat Jan 6 05:07:11 UTC 2007
Indunil Jayasooriya <indunil75 at gmail.com>

<http://www.howtoforge.com/mirroring_with_rsync>

Below is an example . it says, you issue this command to a remote machine (
192.168.0.22) . key is loacated at root/rsync/mirror-rsync-key on your local
machne.  you logging to that machine as user name someuser. this account
should exist on remote machine.

/usr/bin/rsync -azq -e "ssh -i /root/rsync/mirror-rsync-key"
someuser at 192.168.0.22/var/spool/mail/ /var/spool/mail/

for more

see this