[CentOS] Where can I get samba-vscan from?

Sun Jan 28 05:47:20 UTC 2007
Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakheshster at gmail.com>

> That module does not exist in the Samba for CentOS-4.
>
> You can get later versions of samba from enterprisesamba.org that does
> have those modules.  (You are on your own for updates, etc. if you do
> that, of course).
>
> Also, the kde-redhat repository does have the newer sambas and a new KDE
> and is fairly stable.
>
> Both of these are 3rd party repos ... and make your centos different,
> but have the rpm in question.

I am new to this and so would like your opinion.

What do you recommend amongst these two repos (or other options)? If I
follow this path would I later have difficulties while upgrading to
CentOS 5 for instance? Would the kde-redhat repo be recommended coz
any updates would atleast be fetched by yum (enterprisesamba.org does
not seem to have any yum repo as far as I can see).

Thanks,
Rakhesh