[CentOS] openssh with High-Performance patches?

Connie Sieh csieh at fnal.gov
Thu Jul 12 15:20:51 UTC 2007

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Kay Diederichs wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> has anybody successfully integrated the patches from
> http://www.psc.edu/networking/projects/hpn-ssh/ into openssh, and maybe
> produced a .spec file for this purpose that s/he is willing to share?

We have a openssh that includes that patch.  It does also include the
ability to use both the old and new gssapi.  You should be able to take
that patch out if you need to.

The patch you want to keep  is openssh-3.9p1-hpn11.patch

It uses the -11 patch as we needed it for openssh 3.9 .

The SRPM is at

ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/44/i386/contrib/SRPMS/openssh/openssh-3.9p1-8.SL.4.22.src.rpm

-Connie Sieh