[CentOS] CentOS 5.0 and php-yaz

Antonio da Silva Martins Junior asmartins at uem.br
Wed Jul 18 12:35:28 UTC 2007

----- "Niki Kovacs" <contact at kikinovak.net> escreveu:
> I have a CentOS 5.0 LAMP server, and I need to install the php-yaz=20
> module to implement the Z39.50 protocol (which handles data exchange
> for public libraries).
> I've already done this with Debian (a one-liner: apt-get install=20
> php-yaz) and also on Slackware (more complicated: compile Yaz, rebuild
> PHP).
> Has anyone here ever done this on CentOS? What would be the most=20
> orthodox method to do this?
> Here's the Yaz page: http://www.indexdata.dk

  I already had done this on CentOS4.5...

  Download and instal the yaz library (on C5 I think the FC6 packages
will build ok). Then use the pear installer: pear install yaz
  The php-yaz package are in the PECL repo, wich can be accessed using the =
utilities :)

| Antonio S. Martins Jr. - Support Analist | "Only The Shadow Knows     |
| Universidade Estadual de Maring=C3=A1 - Brasil|   what evil lurks in the =
| NPD - N=C3=BAcleo de Processamento de Dados   |       Heart of Men!"     =
| E-Mail: asmartins at uem.br / shadow at uem.br | !!! Linux User: 52392 !!!  |

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antiv=EDrus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.