[CentOS] conga / luci not working in centos 5

Tue Jul 17 03:22:23 UTC 2007
Shadow Lurker <ieeeix at gmail.com>

I am trying to create a cluster in cent5 but keep running in bugs. First I
ran into this bug:

"A problem occurred when installing packages: failed to locate/execute
module"

http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=1931

and followed the following suggestions in the above thread:

mv /etc/redhat-release /etc/redhat-release.orig

echo "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5 (Tikanga)" >
/etc/redhat-release

This seemed to work but now I am experiencing another issue.

Current Issue:

I cannot create a cluster when the "Enable shared storage support" is
checked. Conga appears to be trying to create the cluster as you get the
"creating cluster message" then just bombs with the following error.

"A problem occurred when installing packages: Failed to install packages"

If I don't check the "enable shared storage support" the cluster is created
and brought online. I need to get a cluster online with shared storage for
gfs but these bugs are stopping me, could someone shed some insight on this.

Thanks in advance!