[CentOS] CentOS Based Linux Firewall Document

Daniel de Kok danieldk at pobox.com
Wed Jun 6 20:08:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 15:21 -0400, pctech at mybellybutton.com wrote:
> I also know, for a fact, that a large percentage of the people
> that read a wiki ignore that when something goes wrong and go
> straight to the source.  I've seen it far too many times.

Than you will be happy to hear that not everyone can just change pages
on the CentOS Wiki. Write access is restricted.

Besides that I'd like to add (as last year) that the mode of operation
of the open source community is to share. If the CentOS developers
provided CentOS with an e-mail invite only, there would be a small
chance that you'd have it.

Of course, it's your document.

-- Daniel