[CentOS] CentOS Based Linux Firewall Document

Frank Tanner III pctech at mybellybutton.com
Thu Jun 7 00:28:52 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 22:59 +0200, Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
> >> If people don't want it because of my chosen distribution method,
> >> that's fine by me.  I'll just keep my documents to myself and then
> >> they don't have to worry about it.
> >
> > Then do so, and keep it off this list. This started an argument last
> > year, and it seems to be starting one now.
> I'm sorry, but I agree completely with Jim's words.
> It's _your_ document and it's _your_ decision and it's _your_ right... ok
> Maybe you should read about the word _our_. The free software community
> is based on it.

An maybe you should read the definition of Free Software Community.
There are TWO Free Software Communities.  Free as in beer and Free as in

Free as in beer, I give my document away for free.  So it costs nothing.
Free as in speech, if someone asks me for the source Word document that
I have, I would gladly give that to them as well.

Your argument fails on both counts.

Frank Tanner III (pctech at mybellybutton.com)

ICQ:  1730844
AIM:  KalokSundancer