[CentOS] CentOS Based Linux Firewall Document

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 01:36:59 UTC 2007

On 6/6/07, Frank Tanner III <pctech at mybellybutton.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 22:08 +0200, Daniel de Kok wrote:

> > Than you will be happy to hear that not everyone can just change pages
> > on the CentOS Wiki. Write access is restricted.
>
>   *I* choose not to wiki
> it because I have been burned by using wiki as a "distribution method"
> in the past.

> Frank Tanner III (pctech at mybellybutton.com)

I just wanted to make one comment here so that people who are reading
this thread are not misguided.  As Daniel de Kok noted above, on the
CentOS wiki, write access is restricted.  Only the author of the page
is allowed to edit.  That is, you cannot write to the page I maintain.
 The only exception to this is that some members of the CentOS team
have across-the-board write access.  You can find who have edit rights
to which page:

http://wiki.centos.org/EditGroup

Personally, I am very comfortable with this setup and I have absolute
trust on the CentOS team regarding keeping my pages intact.

Hope this helps,

Akemi