[CentOS] Re: Firefox and Thunderbird 2.0, Centos 5, and rpms

Bart Schaefer barton.schaefer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:55:21 UTC 2007

> wrt a firefox 2 (or thunderbird) install ... they are fairly trivial to
> do with the binaries produced by Mozilla.org.

Just as a point of interest -- we have one person here who installed
FF2 from the those tarballs on her CentOS 4 machine, and she's been
having problems with it crashing every few days.  I on the other hand
have been running the FF1.5 from the CentOS repos for weeks at a time
without any problem -- the only time I restart it is when I upgrade it
or have to reboot.