[CentOS] HP SureStore 40x6e - Multiple LUN's problem on CentOS 4.4

Tue Jun 5 20:46:21 UTC 2007
Eric Solomon <eric at clickability.com>

Ah, answering my own question.  Upgrading to CentOS 4.5 actually clears
this up.

Also, someone e-mailed me saying the option should be "max_luns" instead
of "max_scsi_luns", for anyone struggling with this in the future.

--
Eric Solomon
Senior Unix Engineer

Simplifying Content Management

130 Battery Street, Suite 300 San Francisco CA 94111
Tel  415-575-5125    eric at clickability.com
Fax 415-538-0839    http://www.clickability.com