[CentOS] Mail Avenger

Fri Jun 8 23:31:41 UTC 2007
Black Hand <yonsy at blackhandchronicles.homeip.net>

On Friday 08 June 2007 12:31:55 John Hinton wrote:

> http://www.mailavenger.org/
>
> This looks really sweet! Fighting spam before the smtp process and it
> looks like it works with just about any MTA. So, it could reject instead
> of bouncing. It looks like it deals with huge numbers of the normal
> nuances after receipt.

we use exim acl (with exiscan patch) to do this, in smtp time spam, virus
analisis and greylisting. we complement with mailscanner and try to train the
spamassassin (that is used with exiscan and mailscanner too), we are doing
now an app that replace mailscanner and integrate better with exim and try to
use exim functionality to avoid duplicate functions that we have now with the
actual solution. i am going to test mailavenger in some test servers at my
charge to view if can wortk with us or at least to take some ideas from this
for our solution

--
Black Hand/Amiga Addicts