[CentOS] network raid file system/server

Wed Jun 13 18:03:25 UTC 2007
Bazooka Joe <fastfish at gmail.com>

I have never done this but this is where I would start

1 - raid - hardware/software scsi/ide - depending on your money/needs
(personally I like software w/ sata drives)
2 - 2 servers
3 - network raid 1 or rsync
4 - heartbeat to switch the servers when one goes down.

http://lcic.org/ha.html