[CentOS] Re: Centos 5 - Setting up yum for ATrpms

Mon Jun 18 16:51:50 UTC 2007
Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net>

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 12:43:00PM -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> I think I found one of my setup problems.  I followed instructions at:
> http://atrpms.net/install.html
>
> And now I see that the information shown there to put into yum.conf (that I
> put into yum.repo.d/atrpms.repo) is only for FC, not for RL5 (thus Centos
> 5).
>
> What do I use in my atrmps.repo to get it to access the RL5 directories?

There is a package called atrpms-package-config, but you can just as
well simply cut and paste the following.

Don't enable atrpms-testing or atrpms-bleeding as they mean what they
are named as. :)
(They are disabled by default in the example below, so it's safe to
cut and paste)

$ cat /etc/yum.repos.d/atrpms.repo
#
#
[atrpms]
name=Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 - x86_64 - ATrpms
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/el5-x86_64/atrpms/stable
failovermethod=priority

#
# requires stable
#
[atrpms-testing]
name=Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 - x86_64 - ATrpms testing
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/el5-x86_64/atrpms/testing
failovermethod=priority
enabled=0

#
# requires stable and testing
#
[atrpms-bleeding]
name=Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 - x86_64 - ATrpms bleeding
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/el5-x86_64/atrpms/bleeding
failovermethod=priority
enabled=0
--