[CentOS] Re: Centos 5 - Setting up yum for ATrpms

Mon Jun 18 18:21:03 UTC 2007
Peter Kjellstrom <cap at nsc.liu.se>

On Monday 18 June 2007, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> Axel Thimm wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 12:43:00PM -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> >> What do I use in my atrmps.repo to get it to access the RL5 directories?
> >
> > There is a package called atrpms-package-config, but you can just as
> > well simply cut and paste the following.
> Thanks a bunch for this.  I have to boot back to Centos 4 for a bit (figure
> out what is wrong with my Thunderbird setup), then come back and try this.
>
> I use yumex, and first do everything stable.  Then if I am looking for
> things, then I enable bleeding and testing.  I should note that at least
> until recently, the wpasupplicant was over at either testing or bleeding,
> don't remember which right now...

And while you are fiddeling with your yum config, do yourself (and possibly
this list) a favor and read up on and configure either protectbase or
priorites (those are yum plugins).

/Peter