[CentOS] SATA RAID card recommendation?

Andrew Cotter andrew.cotter at somersetcapital.com
Tue Mar 20 17:59:29 UTC 2007

We just built a 6+ TB array using 10x750GB drives using a 3ware 9650SE-12ML
on CentOS4.

The 3ware cards are top notch and I am guessing you will be hearing that a
lot from others on this list.  Many of their models do have the ability to
add a battery for the cache.

3ware has a tool to monitor the card called 3dm2.  Nice web based tool that
allows you to configure the card and see the status of the devices.

What are you trying to build?

Andrew