[CentOS] Re: Samba config for Windows on VMWare

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Mar 23 23:50:36 UTC 2007

Mark Hull-Richter spake the following on 3/23/2007 4:46 PM:
I think that is part of the vmware-tools, at least with a windows host and
linux virtuals, I have gotten it to work. It is somewhere in the docs.

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and
you notice quickly if they don't!!!!