[CentOS] Stumped: kernel 2.6.18-8 source doesn't build???

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Fri May 4 22:57:03 UTC 2007

On 5/4/07, Mark Hull-Richter <mhullrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/4/07, Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com> wrote:

> That or a reference to somewhere (else) I could look it up would be
> helpful.

The references are in the spec file and several code comments.

 I did notice that the kernel-devel package now includes the
> rpmbuild tools -

No it doesn't. Now you're just getting silly with things. Please at
least attempt to verify the things  you say before you spout off like
this. It's like watching a homeless guy yell at a bus stop.

Just what do you think it was originally built on?

George Orwell