[CentOS] Re: A question about RAID and partitions

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Tue May 22 23:24:22 UTC 2007

not actually.  There's overhead with doing that.  plus WHEN there's a
disk failure your raid0 is toast and your raid 1 is degraded.  Why not
jsut run 4 disks since they are so cheap nowadays and not have to deal
witht he complications?

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: