[CentOS] wich apc ups?

Tue May 29 19:04:03 UTC 2007
Steve Thompson <smt at vgersoft.com>

On Tue, 29 May 2007, Thomas Harold wrote:

> Our PE2800 is hooked up to a 1500VA unit, has 6 drives installed, and I think
> it lights up 2 out of 5 load indicators.  I don't have current numbers on the
> amount of runtime that gives us.  And there might be one or two other
> lightweight (KVMs) pieces of equipment attached.

FWIW, I have four PE2900's (one 16GB and 4 x 3.0 GHz cores, the others 4GB
and 2 x 3.0 GHz cores, each with 2 x 300 GB SAS 10K), and an MD-1000 shelf
with 15 x 300 GB SAS 10K disks, with each of the two power supplies in all
five units going to a separate 3000VA UPS (thus, two UPS's, equally
loaded). Total runtime on full mains outage is 25 minutes.

Steve