[CentOS] Installing Anjuta from KBS repos

James A. Peltier jpeltier at cs.sfu.ca
Tue Nov 6 19:42:19 UTC 2007

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> James A. Peltier wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am trying to install Anjuta from the KB Singh repos on CentOS 5
>> without success.
>
> err ? I have not actually built anjuta for centos-5 as yet :)
>
> I can do it now, and it should show up on the repo in a few hours.

I'm attempting to build Anjuta 2.2.2 which is the latest stable using
the supplied anjuta.spec file however it has later package requirements
in it.  Do you think it would be safe to replace the listed requirements
with those that come with CentOS 5?

This is my first time packaging an RPM so I apologize if this is elementary.

--
James A. Peltier
Technical Director, RHCE
E-Mail  : jpeltier at cs.sfu.ca