[CentOS] Dual boot box: WinXP & CentOS 5: Impossible to restoreWinXP?

Wed Nov 21 15:38:41 UTC 2007
Lanny Marcus <lannyma at gmail.com>

On Tuesday, 20 November 2007, "Nicolas Sahlqvist" <nicco77 at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
>I top that with another 10 - 20 GB, assume you got a DVD iso to burn,
>so you make a copy and due to the effective native copy file feature,
>expect a copy to be placed in some temp folder on C: why you need
>another 5 - 8 GB free and then the space the DVD occupies.. This is
>also true if you copy between 2 SMB shares, even if none of them are
>on the local machine, it's neat iand effective isn't it?

Nicholas: We need much bigger hard drives to do that. What you wrote
makes a lot of sense and when it becomes possible, I'll devote that
much space to M$ Windows. My eventual goal is to discontinue using
Windows and avoid these problems. Lanny